After the successful launch of Sustainability & 3Rs Forum & Workshop in December 2013, it goes back to University of Northern Philippines, one of Bituen's original partners, for its first 3-day Eco Camp with DepEd teachers on October 28-30, 2015.
Targeted participants include secondary school teachers in TLE , Scout Coordinators, Arts, and Home Economics, although all teachers interested in improving our environment through their curriculum are invited. An integrative approach shall be discussed, including topics on
- Global Environment Trends
- Sustainable use of Resources/Productivity
- How to Sell Online
- 3Rs Workshop on Handicrafts: Basketry & Fashion
- Organic Container Gardening & Crop production
Participants are requested shoulder their transport costs & to bring their own:
- waste papers & packaging boards
-up to 4 medium to large plastic or can containers
-old cotton shirt
-discarded electrical wiring.
Joining packages are as follows:
Dormer Package: P3500 ($75) includes processing, workshop kit, 3-day snacks and meals (1st day: 1 snack, lunch, & dinner; 2nd day: breakfast, 2 snacks, lunch & dinner; and 3rd day: breakfast & snack), sanitation, dorm, bed & bath essentials.
1. Deposit payment to any of the following banks or credit card payment via Paypal:
-Bank of the Philippine Islands (BPI SA: 1489-0593-86)
-Bank of Commerce (CA: 035-00-000715-1)
-Banco de Oro (Smart Card: 5299-6737-0016-6104)
-Paypal account email@example.com
2. Take a photo of your deposit slip and email to firstname.lastname@example.org with your:
School & Subject/s taught
Only regular rates apply.