Is your story worth-sharing & reading?
Pass on the legacy of your life lessons to the next generation, or thrill the world with your unique love story or adventures!
Join the Challenge!
|Guidelines (please click to download)|
Help us raise funds through the publication of your story in the book (e-book & hard copy) Magpakailanman. 100% of proceeds in book sales shall be used for the purchase of children's’ books which we bring in urban poor or remote areas.
Mechanics, Terms & Conditions
1. To join, pay non-refundable registration fee of US$100 payable via Paypal to firstname.lastname@example.org per entry.
2. Submit in a Word document all answers in English or Tagalog / Taglish based on the guideline (above photo), for not less than 1,000 words. Choose one category per entry. Each person may submit several entries. Submit also your best JPG photos for the story visuals.
3. By joining this challenge, participant shall agree that all contents of the submission are owned by the participant, and any infringement or violation of other’s properties & rights shall be their sole responsibility.
4. All submission shall be subject for editing and Bituen reserves the right to publish entries for publication.
5. Email all entries to email@example.com
6. All published materials (printed & e-book) shall be available for sale to the public & winners shall be given a complimentary hardcopy.
7. All proceeds for this project are to be used for Reading Caravan free books distribution to children in the Philippines!